Tuesday we went with T and we worked on his shelf and set up a sound system for his workshop. During lunch, the Layton Zone Leaders and our Zone Leaders both showed up 5 minutes apart which was weird. We were halfway to having all the zone leaders in the mission in our apartment at once. We then picked up our pinewood derby cars we made on P-day. Wednesday Elder S got transfered and I got my new companion. His name is Elder Sh and he is from Calgary. We did a big clean of our apartment and went and met with a bishop. Then we went and talked to some people he recommended we visit. We then talked to the councilors in the Stake Presidency as well as the high councilor over missionary work. Thursday we went and visited members of the branch presidency about the branch in a senior center nearby. Then we finished cleaning the apartment and I made cookies from cookie dough we got from a dinner we had with a member. We visited V and then went and talked to a ward mission leader....
Tuesday morning I took a nap while Elder W patched his tires (again) and put slime in them. Later we went and played soccer for 2 hours with some people behind the church in a field. We started off with kickball until more people got there and then we switched over to soccer. We went straight from there to dinner and then from dinner we went to the setting apart of a new ward mission leader. Wednesday we had an 5.7 magnitude earthquake which was kinda weird. I was in bed and things started shaking. I was like you've got to be kidding me. Oh well. The rest of the day wasn't super exciting. I made some curry mac and cheese which was excellent Thursday we had district council and talked about what we can be doing while being quarantined. Then we went shopping since they announced we couldn't eat at people's houses anymore. Later we had a lesson with J and talked about the Word of Wisdom. Friday we went and got props and filmed our trailer for our Book of Mo...
Tuesday we went and visited V and chatted with her for a little before visiting some other people. In the evening we had a lesson with J with President Call where we talked about the Restoration. Then we ran and taught a boy also about the Restoration. Wednesday we had a lesson with C where we taught her the Restoration using Jenga and showed her the baptismal font. We then went by C and gave him a blessing because he wasn't feeling well. Thursday we had district council and I gave a training which was a review of zone conference (which was what happened Wednesday last week). Then Elder Sh had an interview with President Call and I hung out and chatted with Sister Call for a while. In the evening we went visited with Annabelle and read some of the Book of Mormon with her. As we were leaving, her dad asked us if we could take his car and some money and buy him milk which I thought was the weirdest thing ever (which we declined). Friday we went to have a lesson with...
Comments
Post a Comment